查看: 821|回复: 2
打印 上一主题 下一主题

内格雷多将在斗牛士军团焕发第二春,“内格雷多使9号重新回归”

[复制链接]
跳转到指定楼层
楼主
发表于 2013-10-19 18:38 | 只看该作者 回帖奖励 |倒序浏览 |阅读模式
本帖最后由 百度联盟 于 2013-10-19 19:12 编辑 3 N) \& y: d+ I+ o( m% a/ F: T* R

7 Y: |/ j  x" ^6 w( Y1 G                                                         内格雷多每76.8分钟便可以贡献一个进球

- \3 i0 D" R0 @
“内格雷多使9号重新回归”是周三西班牙日报的头条标语。而与此同时马卡报则使用了“迭戈-科斯塔刺激了内格雷多”的字眼。尽管就前者的说法来看,现在就声称他已经坐稳了前锋的位置还为时尚早,但曼城前锋已经用自己极为引人注目的表现在西班牙队的锋线竞争中处于领跑地位。作为欧洲杯和世界杯双料冠军球队中的一员,内格雷多正在逐渐成为第一选择。
  R& C- z! C5 u1 ]- W9 C
周二晚的比赛中,内格雷多犀利地抢点破门得分收获了为西班牙打进的第10个进球。而且他在比赛中的表现韧性十足,还有击中门柱的表现,赛后数据网站给他打出了8.45的高分,并将内格雷多评选为了全场最佳。目前内格雷多在代表国家队出场的19场比赛里斩获了10个进球,其中有4个都是近5场比赛里打进的;在世界杯预选赛上内格雷多平均每55分钟便可以收获一个进球。

4 W. t- c) r/ Q- g$ K- W. A
内格雷多爆发的时机简直是再合适不过了,而且他现在给博斯克出了一个难题,博斯克可能无论如何也想不到自己会再次陷入这种进退两难的局面。迭戈-科斯塔表示自己已经准备好为西班牙效力的消息让国人陷入了疯狂之中,主要是因为科斯塔的个人特点和踢球风格与斗牛士军团简直是完美的融合。在摆脱掉国际足联有关规章制度的限制之后,如果科斯塔和博斯克都不改变自己的想法,那这名马竞前锋便将穿上西班牙的战袍。这也许就是马卡报“激励言论”的由来。

! g6 v" q) k% b4 S& K3 h) ^; @
内格雷多确实已经展现出了一些在国家队立足的迹象,他的表现要远远超过那些竞争者们,比如状态下滑的托雷斯和比利亚,以及目前郁郁不得志的索尔达多和略伦特。有时人们甚至会觉得让古伊萨回归都要比上述几名前锋更为合适西班牙队。

( U, Q1 n) p0 o/ J" U5 s0 @
除了迭戈-科斯塔这个潜在因素之外,转会至曼城队也促成了内格雷多的重新崛起,这让他的斗志和决心都蓬勃地发展了起来。他终究是一个坚韧的前锋,但是现在他必须要将这种坚韧不拔带到比赛当中,使自己在比赛时真正的焕发活力。

8 W$ ]/ ?4 \$ ?4 ~6 u+ l
即使是在与拜仁慕尼黑的那场令人失望的比赛当中,为曼城队带来生机和活力的也正是内格雷多,他的出现激活了一谭死水般的球队。他完成了进球,并成为了对手的*河蟹*烦。在塞维利亚效力时期,除去在赛季收官阶段的那些进球,这名球员已经失去了给对手造成威胁的欲望并且开始逐渐变得陈腐不堪。
# _) }1 o: U" B4 J
很少有前锋能像内格雷多那样,前一分钟还如同一名世界级射手那样犀利,而下一分钟便像业余球员一样卖力。再次重申,这就是他的风格;坚韧并且强硬。积极的在对手的三条线之间奔跑、拼抢,所有的这些都使得他的身体更加强壮。内格雷多是一头被激怒了的公牛,既庞大又直接。不要被他那刁钻的倒挂金钩和灵巧的转身所蒙骗,他不是一个走优雅路线的球员。这也就是为什么他在曼城可以将第二春焕发的淋漓尽致,而这也对他在国家队的角色有所帮助。
) j3 [# j$ Z% b: ?8 g# n
当然那代表着希望。内格雷多在塞尔维亚能做的只有那么多,而只有去到曼城,去英超联赛中打磨,在佩莱格里尼这样一位教练手下踢球,这位已经28岁的球员才能真正的进步。做出这样的改变需要勇气,内格雷多前往曼城去拥抱一个未知的未来。对于一名在西甲踢球,但不在巴萨和皇马效力的球员来说,这么做相当于摆脱了塞维利亚和西甲的束缚。
* r& j  H2 N9 \" ?3 H5 J; U4 Y4 u9 i; ?6 X1 S" K- [/ p. f6 O! S0 a6 P
# e) {" P2 I& E2 T& _( ^
内格雷多2013-14赛季 出场4(3) 进球/助攻 3/2 每场比赛射门2.3次 成功率18.8% 射门准确度37.5% 每场比赛郑抢高空球1.7次 评分网站评分7分

7 l6 A' M- J  @. g" O. P
在10月5日与埃弗顿的比赛首发出场之前,内格雷多在球队中的主要身份是替补。他在替补席上的表现也十分突出,在佩莱格里尼派遣他上场的3场比赛中打进2球。内格雷多在比赛中的射门向来十分频繁,而现在每场比赛的2.3次射门也表明这个特性没有消退,他用16次射门换回了3粒进球。

" k1 I" X- n5 F; q! @- g
这个命中率还不错,他已经取得了不小的进步。上赛季他150次射门才收获了25个进球,平均每场比赛射门4.2次。内格雷多必须要牢记,他的射门选择将是他是否被重用的关键,特别是阿奎罗这样的队员在英超联赛中用更少的射门次数(12次)取得了更多的进球(4个)。在周二晚上与格鲁吉亚的比赛中内格雷多有7次射门打在门框范围之内,而在周五与白俄罗斯的比赛里则只有一次命中目标——而正是那记精彩的鱼跃冲顶攻破了对方的球门。
: K  x2 K( D  b9 G' [8 c
而内格雷多在其他方面也有进步。他目前为止取得的2次助攻表现出了自己在态度上的一个改变,在场上他还需要在其他方面承担起一些责任。这个改变之所以能够发生的原因在于,内格雷多现在是曼城队的一份子,而不再像在塞尔维亚那样是球队的核心球员。内格雷多需要去做出努力来成为首发11人之一,他用2次助攻向人们表明自己除了进球之外还可以在其他方面给球队提供帮助。去年在塞尔维亚的一整个赛季他只有一次助攻入账。

" i4 d1 ~" ]  h$ I% Q( ]9 P0 M/ R8 k5 K
除去进球和助攻之外,内格雷多身上最能打动曼城的一点就是态度了。全力以赴的决心、积极地防守、拼抢高空球——他每场比赛可以争到1.7次高空球,并且用正确的跑位展现了自己的足球智商。他与阿奎罗的配合显然已经愈发纯熟,他们都可以利用球的转移来干扰防守队员,并且可以使亚亚-图雷和大卫-席尔瓦在进攻中创造性得到更好的利用,这一点十分关键。
% i+ |, m, }- \7 S, F( y
博斯克已经把一切都看在眼里了,他曾经因为自己的前场球员缺乏韧性而感到苦恼。登陆英伦或者科斯塔将会获得西班牙国籍?无论真正的原因是什么,内格雷多已经重新开始运转了起来,曼城的这只“公牛”已经瞄准了斗牛士军团在巴西世界杯上的9号战袍。
% ~) R; w) X( t5 @
  y% l4 m! ~2 q& x: u

' w) a+ |- c. Q" a

, p# |1 ^9 T7 n  r6 s; _
3 S& Q' n6 \6 A0 |7 `$ x  }$ A5 X
沙发
 楼主| 发表于 2013-10-19 18:38 | 只看该作者
“Negredo reclaims the number 9” was the headline in Wednesday’s issue of Spanish daily AS. Marca, meanwhile, went with “Diego Costa motivates Negredo” inside their paper. Although with regards to the former it may be dangerous to suggest he has truly claimed the coveted striker’s shirt, the Manchester City man has made the most compelling argument yet in the race to be the current European and World Champions’ first choice.
$ b# C8 H, i/ @7 j
; l( H' e0 ~; R# x- \9 n$ ^His 10th goal for Spain came on Tuesday evening, with a sharp dart to the near post and a poke home. He also hit the woodwork, and provided a generally tenacious performance that saw WhoScored.com hand him a Man of the Match rating of 8.45. It’s now 10 goals in 19 games and 4 in his last 5 with the national team; in qualifying that breaks down to 1 goal every 55 minutes.
! p/ u9 b+ |# ~$ U0 E% ^* v) E4 P% G) Q- S8 @8 {
The timing of Negredo’s claim couldn’t be more impeccable, and it has presented Vicente Del Bosque with a dilemma he thought he might never be posed again. Diego Costa’s signal that he’s ready to play for Spain has caused hysteria across the country, mostly for the right reasons in that his form, once coupled with style, would be of great benefit to la Selección. Barring a last minute bureaucratic hitch or a change of heart from Costa or Del Bosque, the Atlético Madrid man will play for la Roja. This is maybe where Marca’s motivational claim comes in to play.
4 c; N, _" v# o; G+ u4 c
/ p1 d0 E- W4 W! w: \- ENegredo is indeed showing signs of life, which is much more than can be said for some of his counterparts such as the declining Fernando Torres and David Villa, or out of sorts Roberto Soldado and Fernando Llorente. At times, it feels as though a Dani Güiza comeback is more likely than the aforementioned players getting together some sort of form for Spain. 5 h7 _; Y  F% C$ x& E0 R/ ^
0 T% F3 M3 j; h" z
As well as the lurking premise of Diego Costa, Negredo’s move to City has facilitated a re-emergence for the striker - one that has brought about a motivation and determination his game so thrives upon. He is after all a gritty striker, but he has to be willing to do those gritty aspects for his game to truly come alive.
; i) P( z$ U0 H. t2 h* v# C9 N* J' a2 J9 M5 d6 Y, b
Even amidst the disappointment of the game against Bayern Munich, it was the Spaniard’s introduction that sparked life into a City side that appeared dead in the water for long periods. He scored, and generally made a nuisance of himself. At Sevilla, despite the goals in the latter stages of the season, that desire to regain such a threat had dwindled in the player and he’d become stale. ; F5 d: W( M! V  u( u* L1 S
" Z, Z( J* K7 W1 x8 H7 d7 v
Few strikers run the margins of appearing like a top class striker one minute, and a Sunday league player the next quite like Negredo. Again, it’s that style of his; gritty and uncompromising. Running into the channels, closing down and most of all imposing himself physically. Negredo is a bull in attack, bulky and direct. Though the odd bicycle kick or subtle turn might fool you, there is little by the way of grace. It’s why this renewed energy is so refreshing at City, and it’s evidently transferring to his international duties.4 N, O" A* ~1 f5 F2 |5 j
% P( r4 I# }+ _# f) p$ f* S
That was the hope, of course. There was only so much Negredo could do at Sevilla and with a move to City, the Premier League and playing under a coach like Manuel Pellegrini, the idea was that the now 28-year-old would progress as a player. The early signs are enthusing, with the prospect of silverware on the table and untapped limits at City. That much is a far removal from the severe limits of Sevilla and La Liga as a whole for a player not contracted to Barcelona or Real Madrid.
" y# P3 ~0 _* t. p& O, B3 A; s5 p
" N$ d4 i& v* N% I/ u2 d: C : U( A+ q& j/ Q4 v4 R' r: I

& t, `* }5 g7 W/ X9 z
9 u* ?, `7 d3 i' h9 z* D) C6 h
1 V( P5 y: w0 `, @) s
0 p) l" Q' j8 {
4 `. f" k: j! vBefore his start against Everton on October 5th, Negredo had primarily been an impact substitute. He did his job in that respect too, scoring twice in the three occasions he’d been sent on by Pellegrini. Negredo has always been notoriously frequent with his shooting, and with 2.3 shots per game that shows no signs of abating, breaking down to 16 shots taken and 3 goals in return.
8 i/ s# I3 B, [0 X
5 U7 H+ h% S* U- wIt’s not a bad return so far but an improvement must be made on the 150 he took last season to return 25 goals, as he averaged 4.2 shots per game. Negredo should keep in mind that his shot selection will be key to his actual selection, especially when someone like Sergio Agüero has scored more (4) from less shots (12) in the Premier League. Negredo had 7 efforts on target against Georgia on Tuesday evening, while against Belarus on Friday there was just one on target – that one found the back of the net though, via a superb diving header.) D" D/ B6 A$ N; Z# L

& H4 y  |, q6 |3 ^) H, MElsewhere though, there have been improvements. His two assists so far show a change in attitude to his duties elsewhere on the field, much due to the fact that rather than being the main man at Sevilla, he’s now a component in a large squad at the Etihad. Negredo needs to work and make a statement to be part of the XI, and with 2 assists he’s shown there is another side to his game other than goalscoring. At Sevilla he managed just the one across the entire course of last season.
+ H1 s% V) ~- X1 i  Y( I3 s' D0 q- P1 `
Aside from the goals and assists even, the most admirable part of Negredo’s stint with City so far has been that attitude. The willingness to dig in, hustle defenders, fight in the air - as shown by his 1.7 aerial duels won per game - and show intelligence with his running. A relationship with Agüero is clearly blossoming, with both showing the mobility off the ball to confuse defenders and create the necessary problems that the creative instincts of Yaya Touré and David Silva can capitalise upon.
6 i+ v# }' b% G+ u
8 y; q0 q2 ~2 W9 l1 yIt makes great viewing for Del Bosque so far, a man who has bemoaned the lack of tenacity from his attacking players. The move to England, Costa’s Spanish citizenship - whatever it may be, Negredo’s mobile once again and City’s ‘bull’ is heading for the red of that Spain number 9 shirt in Brazil 2014.
/ A" m# b% \' {6 ]* f& ?4 i, s1 W: o! o' P( H+ [1 r+ K- K# U
2 x$ V0 E- H; T  C+ a* K
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

累计签到:1135 天
连续签到:1 天
板凳
发表于 2013-10-19 18:40 | 只看该作者
面相真老
- D+ S8 d/ \1 Z& ~, ^
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 立即注册

本版积分规则

QQ|足球推荐|小黑屋|手机版|Archiver|足球推荐论坛 ( 鄂ICP备11007229号 )

GMT+8, 2024-5-6 19:48 , Processed in 0.941734 second(s), 15 queries , Gzip On, Redis On.

© 2018 baxi.tv

快速回复 返回顶部 返回列表