打印 上一主题 下一主题

佩莱格里尼目标苏亚雷斯

[复制链接]
累计签到:1135 天
连续签到:1 天
跳转到指定楼层
楼主
发表于 2013-6-26 20:20 | 只看该作者 回帖奖励 |倒序浏览 |阅读模式
据英国每日快报(daily express)报道,由于5300万英镑的解约条款放弃那不勒斯前锋卡瓦尼,伊蒂哈德新帅佩莱格里尼将注意力放到了他的乌拉圭队友苏亚雷斯身上。( o4 R7 b" j9 b) q
  而利物浦,无奈地放弃这位前阿贾克斯球星并准备迎接一场价格战,希望以此从这位前锋身上获得2300万镑的利润。
" t$ I9 P' b7 A4 i" w; }  苏亚雷斯本人则十分向往从过去一个月里不停放出消息要签他的皇家马德里。* _4 }/ W# m; _7 p$ m
  在巴西联合会杯期间,26岁的乌拉圭前锋不停地表示自己是被英格兰通过媒体批评赶出英国的。  y* f6 z2 D9 l; b! k) g
  而在他惹出的一系列争议中一直支持他的利物浦,则感到很失望。
" `4 F, \# u" {3 p8 Y$ F  这个消息惊动了雄心勃勃的曼城,虽然对他们来收最大的挑战是说服苏亚雷斯继续留在英国。
  _6 R) O$ C$ ?4 ^) w9 {/ w+ n  同时,拜仁慕尼黑也对苏亚雷斯很感兴趣,利物浦希望拜仁此举可以抬高价格。( k" ~$ w  _( y2 a  n
  PS:据另一家网站caught offside表示,曼城令人吃惊的为苏亚雷斯出价3500 m镑% i8 z, n* o5 c+ t/ ^; g$ l
英文链接:http://www.caughtoffside.com/201 ... triker-luis-suarez/0 ]% t9 A2 v0 D% S5 N% B

. s: n- M! K9 G% }4 D5 Z
累计签到:1135 天
连续签到:1 天
沙发
 楼主| 发表于 2013-6-26 20:21 | 只看该作者
Etihad Stadium side want Anfield ace.
7 B- y# j- I4 V" q7 Z6 R' }/ d3 [" `! l9 d6 x$ l6 l* R* c) J
  s$ ^: K1 Q! i" L7 E; k
Check in to Transfer Window: Done Deal Alerts
( @. P; n6 \2 L9 P! x
8 ~$ o9 I. f2 L/ f# [2 [4 V; e/ uNewly appointed Man City boss Manuel Pellegrini has set his sights on Liverpool striker Luis Suarez after his Etihad Stadium side opted to pass on Napoli goal machine Edinson Cavani." n3 N1 O, m2 i
( G+ k% o9 R- G% L& f/ S
The Daily Express claim that the big spending Eastlands side are not willing to fork out the £53m it would take to trigger Cavani’s release clause and have therefore decided to target fellow Uruguayan Suarez.& m" V  o7 K2 d* |, g4 ]2 Q* O
) {+ E4 C) X5 e; o' p/ @% G
With speculation rife that Carlos Tevez may leave Man City and Edin Dzeko similarly linked with a summer exit there is certainly scope for beefing up the club’s attack, though Sergio Aguero is reportedly happy to remain at the Premier League side./ A$ z- v5 j- y

. a: m+ B$ {8 X2 QGiven that the excuses Luis Suarez has made in relation to his desire to leave Liverpool relate chiefly to his wish to flee England to escape press intrusion as well as the injustice he feels the FA have dealt him in relation to suspensions he has received for alleged racist behaviour and biting of an opponent, any move to another Premier League side would leave the former Ajax man looking rather foolish.
( ?" X! j4 [: y7 w) [4 V2 \3 B, Y2 ~/ T1 B" e
Liverpool would be loathed to lose Suarez, who netted 30 goals in all competitions last term, but after such a public demand for a summer exit it could prove tough for the Merseyside club to hold on to the 26 year old, especially with Bayern Munich and Real Madrid said to also be interested in the controversial striker.
9 O2 W0 {/ v* F2 b; ]7 A+ q+ U. ?' F: ?
Pellegrini has already seen Man City fork out upwards of £40m to bring in midfielder Fernandinho and winger Jesus Navas from Shakhtar Donestk and Sevilla respectively.( B/ a: \# Q0 c% V3 Q9 g" c* q
- Q# f' y7 \9 ~
% r8 k- _8 ^( c0 _6 K! V* q
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 立即注册

本版积分规则

QQ|足球推荐|小黑屋|手机版|Archiver|足球推荐论坛 ( 鄂ICP备11007229号 )

GMT+8, 2024-5-29 22:31 , Processed in 0.043356 second(s), 14 queries , Gzip On, Redis On.

© 2018 baxi.tv

快速回复 返回顶部 返回列表