打印 上一主题 下一主题

霍利尔力挺梅西获得金球奖

[复制链接]
累计签到:1135 天
连续签到:1 天
跳转到指定楼层
楼主
发表于 2014-7-19 10:24 | 只看该作者 回帖奖励 |倒序浏览 |阅读模式
"I understand that it has surprised, because everyone only remembers the second half of Lionel Messi in the final," the former Liverpool and Aston Villa manager told Le Monde. "We, the commission, we look at all the games, and we judge that he was the most important man for his team. He went to the final, which is one of the conditions for the attribution of the trophy.
- h3 ]& R% t9 `2 y* X- I0 D"Moreover, Messi was more than decisive in the first four games. In the semi-final against the Netherlands, he took the first penalty and scored. The analysis also takes into account the fact he was the captain of a united team. A team that played well together. That's something we hadn't seen for a long time from Argentina. He was more than key in the squad and the way it was set up. For me, he fully deserves the Golden Ball given he took his team through to the final."
累计签到:1135 天
连续签到:1 天
沙发
 楼主| 发表于 2014-7-19 10:25 | 只看该作者
"我明白它惊讶,因为每个人都只记得莱昂内尔梅西第二次半决赛中,"前利物浦和阿斯顿别墅经理告诉Le Monde。"我们,佣金,我们看看所有的游戏,我们认为他是球队最重要的人。他走到最后的,这是一个为冠军归属的条件。7 ^. G% h5 y- g/ }) w- `: h5 r7 i
"此外,梅西不仅仅是决定性的在前四场比赛。在半决赛对阵荷兰,他第一个点球得分。分析还考虑到一个事实,他是曼联队的队长。一个团队,发挥得很好。那是我们还没有从阿根廷看到一个很长的时间。他更关键的阵容中,它的成立方式。对我来说,他完全应该得到金球奖给他带着他的球队进入决赛。”;
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

尚未签到

板凳
发表于 2014-7-20 16:18 | 只看该作者
世界杯上不配
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 立即注册

本版积分规则

QQ|足球推荐|小黑屋|手机版|Archiver|足球推荐论坛 ( 鄂ICP备11007229号 )

GMT+8, 2024-5-22 23:57 , Processed in 0.134917 second(s), 14 queries , Gzip On, Redis On.

© 2018 baxi.tv

快速回复 返回顶部 返回列表